- We at Flooded Packs are dedicated to ensuring that everyone, including those with disabilities, can access and use our website. To guarantee that everyone can access our website and services, we are continuously enhancing the user experience for everyone and implementing the pertinent accessibility standards.
Goals for Accessibility in Flooded Packs
- In order to increase accessibility for those with impairments, designers and developers must adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). As of February 1, 2021, we are partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA, which implies that some portions of our website do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
- Our objective is to fully comply with and beyond WCAG 2.1 Level AA, which is acknowledged as the benchmark for success globally and would bring our website in compliance with the Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards created by the United States Access Board (Section 508).
Things We’re Doing
- In order to achieve our aim, we are now implementing WCAG 2.1 Level AA as our web accessibility standard and routinely auditing and testing our website. This page will be updated regularly with information about our progress and the areas of our website that need the most accessibility improvements.
- Please let us know what you think about how accessible floodedpacks.com. Please get in touch with us if you have any queries or issues with accessibility.
- Please include the URL of the web page in your email if there are any accessibility issues, and we will do everything in our power to make that page accessible for you.