Chemdawg Weed Strain
The cannabis world is full of interesting and delicious strains—some more interesting and delicious than others. The variety of terpenes and aromas expressed by this plant is seemingly endless. Chemdawg Weed Strain
- Although how the tale of Chemdawg strain gained rapid popularity remains fairly consistent, the specific genetics behind its creation remain shrouded in mystery and speculation.
- As legal cannabis continues to take root in the United States, refinements in selective breeding result in a flurry of new strain names, which are now occurring at an unprecedented rate.
- The constant reshuffling of established and emerging genetics can always result in something noteworthy and exciting.
- Some strains are so special that they become the cornerstone of future breeding programs. Chemdawg is one such strain.
- Only a handful of other strains can rival the impact of Chemdawg on the world of cannabis. It is a truly iconic strain.
Growing Chemdawg Strain
If you’re a grower, Chemdawg should be on your bucket list of strains to grow. Whether it’s from a clone or from seed, “the dawg” grows to a consistent low to medium height. It has a strong appetite for nutrients, so you may find that it thrives on higher doses than many other strains.
Most plants have dark-green leaves, with some flowers reaching a respectable size once mature. The dark leaves contrast nicely with the frosty light-green calyxes.
Smoking or vaping Chemdawg strain is where this strain really shines. Once cured properly, the smoke is thick and smooth, with an apparent mild sweetness. On the exhale, the chem-diesel flavor really kicks in and makes a strong impression on people new to the strain.
The flavor is distinctly different from most other strains, and many cannabis enthusiasts quickly develop a taste for it. The effect is initially cerebral but soon settles into a relaxing body high.
Chemdawg Weed Strain Conclusion
So, on the outside chance you’ve never tried Chemdawg, you owe it yourself to take the dawg for a walk. You just may find that it really is man’s best friend.